You arrived here because you are a fan, client, or admirer of Ben Glass, Esq.
You might be tired, frustrated, or not sure what the next step to take in your law practice.
Years ago you never dreamed that making a living in law would be this hard. You might have watched other attorneys making more money with less work and believe that for some reason they are just “special”.
Have You Ever Thought, “Does It Really Have to be This Way?”
Practicing law doesn’t have to feel like you are lifting a 10,000 lb. weight off your chest.
Years ago Ben Glass, Esq. showed me there is a better way to practice law. Ben showed me that you can practice law without having to beg for clients, live in fear of waiting for a settlement, or having your family angry because you can’t take them on a vacation after you spent the last 12 months promising you would take them.
The “secret” that Ben revealed to me was an approach to getting clients that never crossed my mind. Ben showed me Great Legal Marketing.
Ben’s approach changed the entire outlook and future of my law firm. Because of the marketing that Ben showed me, my practice was becoming exactly what I always dreamed it would be.
You might not believe it however Ben’s marketing tactics brought me one issue I didn’t believe possible: I had more leads, clients, and cases than I could handle.
To be brutally honest I wasn’t prepared for the success Ben’s marketing strategies were delivering.
Over time I came to the conclusion that I had to develop systems to handle the leads, cases, and clients that Ben’s marketing tactics delivered.
My name is John Fisher, an attorney, a coaching member of Ben Glass, Esq.’s Great Legal Marketing, and author of the book, The Power of a System: How to Build the Injury Law Practice of Your Dreams. What I have discovered over the years is that putting systems into place has forever changed my law practice. It has allowed me to work fewer hours and spend time doing what I want to do instead of what I have to do.
The Biggest Problem You Will Face
When you implement the marketing that Ben Glass, Esq. teaches, the issue you will face is handling the business. What do you do with all of the new leads and cases you’re getting?
What I would like to share with you today is:
- Even with all of the new leads and cases, you must have systems for the technical and managerial aspects of a law practice;
- No one (until now) has EVER taught the technical and managerial policies that you need to run a multi-million dollar injury law practice;
- Hands-on personal training from a trial lawyer who is in the courtroom, just like you, is critical to your success in managing and operating your own firm.
Instead of trying to figure things out on your own, my coaching program, Ultimate Injury Law, will show you exactly what you need to do to create the injury law practice of your dreams. No theoretical concepts—you’ll get hands-on personal training that gives away all of the secrets and most importantly, shows you how to avoid the mistakes that others in your shoes are making.
No one is saying this will be easy. But the fastest way to wealth and financial freedom is to leverage the experience and knowledge of others who have done this before you. Now, for this first time, you can.
Don’t Just Take My Word for It
This is complete A-to-Z training on managing and operating your own law firm that does not exist anywhere else. But don’t take my word for it—the first three months of your training have a special, complete money-back guarantee. If you are not thrilled with our coaching program, we will refund all of your money. NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Your practice won’t change overnight however 6 months from now I can promise that putting systems into place combined with Ben Glass, Esq. marketing is something you will never regret.
Two Days That Will Change Your Future
First, I highly recommend that you attend the Great Legal Marketing Summit on October 24-25, 2014 in Arlington, Virginia. You should reserve your spot at the Great Legal Marketing Summit before it sells out (it always sells out far in advance). The Summit of Great Legal Marketing will get you off to a great start and trust me, this is the best two days you will ever spend for your future. Go to www.greatlegalmarketing.com to reserve your spot at the Summit.
And if you want to get started right now, there are two steps you can take:
- #1: Sign up for an entry-level position in my coaching/mentor program, The Associate—it’s only $29.99 a month and you’ll get a taste of the benefits our mentor program offers. You’ll get a special welcome package full of my best legal forms (unique legal forms that just barely fit on a flash drive), audio and DVDs and my book, The Power of a System, which you can keep even if you cancel after the first month.
- #2: Sign up for a coaching membership with Ben Glass, Esq.’s Great Legal Marketing. Your coaching membership in Great Legal Marketing will give you radically different, outside-the-box strategies and tactics for marketing and growing a law practice. No one in the country does a better job at marketing for lawyers than Ben Glass, Esq. You can apply for a coaching membership at www.greatlegalmarketing.com.
Seeing is Believing
Want more? Check out the three videos of Ben and I chatting about marketing and management systems and policies for a law practice.
To your success in law,
Attorney at Law
Ultimate Injury Law
P.S. If you don’t already have a copy of my book “The Power of a System”, I will be happy to mail a free book to you if you are a Coaching or Mastermind member of Ben Glass, Esq.’s Great Legal Marketing. To get your book, send me an email to my paralegal, Corina Skidmore, at firstname.lastname@example.org.